Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finishing it off with a big 'BAMG'!!

Hi guys! The summer is almost up. We are finishing up the week here in Myrtle beach! Only one day left...but it has been a great week so far! I just wanted to tell you all that today was the day we taught about Jesus' death and such! Then we passed out decision slips...and there were 8 kids who made the decision to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior! And there was also a girl who made a rededication to Christ! So...even though me and the girls are ready to be home...we have had a great time!!! I think one of the coolest experiences though has to have been meeting Sasha! Sasha is an 18 year-old exchange student from Russia! And although her English still needs some work...we somehow managed to have a great time and many laughs!!! She has actually been teaching me some Russia this week too, which has been really cool...but I still need lots of work!! HAHA! :) We even exchanged information...so we will be able to e-mail and write to each other!! I have been blessed to know her!

I really have enjoyed my time here! And although I am ready to be back home, I have had a wonderful time here in Myrtle Beach!

It has been a Fantastic summer!!! Thank you all for praying for me and my team this summer! Please continue to pray for safety though...b/c we are not home yet!

I love you all!!! See you soon!

~Eleni~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im soooo glad you've enjoyed your summer!! You did great baby moo!! I can't wait to see you!!!! I LOVE YOU ELENI!!